Monday, May 24, 2010

Very Boring day...

Nothing of much interest went on here today, but we were still productive at least.
Caroline tidied up the house, and then swept and mopped the entire floor! ( She also vacuumed!)

New recipe I tried for breakfast. These are raisin scones. I love this recipe, I think it's a keeper!

Kind of hard to tell exactly how overgrown Meemom's grass was from the picture. I think it is best described as trying to mow down a hay field:-) It took 5 hours to finish, and it looks horrible right now; I am going to have to go over it again.

And dinner of course. We had breakfast for dinner since there were some left over scones from this morning.
Caroline did some math and I cleaned out the barn and did some other chores, we took a lovely walk with Allie, and that's about it! A very eventful day:-)
Love you all,
Lydia

3 comments:

The Bowes Family said...

Hello My Dears!

It may have seemed boring, but once again, you accomplished much in a day, and I'm soooo proud of you! You're doing a fabulous job of keeping up with everything! And I hope you're still having fun:) :) :) :) :)

I miss you soooooo very much!
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Boring huh? Just mowing a lawn for 5 hours making scones and cleaning house? Too bad you guys are so lazy! HA! You put me to shame. I am so proud of you both. It has been so fun (and a little exhausting) reading about all your activity! I really wish you could have been here, we missed you very much! I have to cast my vote with Caroline on the getting up time. I don't know how you do it Lydia!

I love and miss you both!!

Aunt Heather

Lydie said...

Aunt Heather we miss all of you too! It has been SO GOOD to see all the pictures of everyone though.
Tell Caleb, Nathaniel, Emma, and William that I love them very much!
Lydia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...