Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the Road Again!

We had a very good day of travel . . . all 18.5 hours of it! We actually pulled away at 4am, and pulled into a Flying J truck stop just on the north side of Boise at 10:30pm:) We will camp here for the night.

All went well . . . well, except for Kyle passing out real good at McDonald's at lunchtime. We are thinking it was related to a bad case of motion sickness, but we're still not completely sure. He's doing better, but very, very tired.

Well, I better get myself to bed! Can't wait to be home!

4 comments:

Lydie said...

I'm so glad that Kyle was OK! That must have been frightening.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... Hope Kyle does not have any more episodes of passing out.

You all must have been pretty tired after 18.5 hours. Hope you
make it home with no problems and Kyle gets to play in his game.

Sure am missing you all. Love, Meemom

Cricket :o) said...

Wow! What a long day!

I'm so glad Kyle is okay! That must have been scary.

I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys! Drive safely Daddy! I love you all!!

Heather said...

I hope Kyle isn't sick, poor guy! It must be because of all the passing out stories we told Sunday night ;)

Love you all!
Aunt Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...