Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daniel's Wedding!

We thought of Lydia for this picture. . . . . a shepherd holding a lamb.
Daddy and William
Daddy and Emma

Kyle walked Grammie down the isle. I'm so glad I got this picture beforehand,
as the actual one turned out blurry:(

Christina and Emma
Da Boys
Emma was a flower girl and did great!


Caleb was awesome as a junior groomsman!
Stephen and Christina

The bride and the ushers?

Emma was being absolutely adorable and soooo good!
The proud grandparents!

The happy couple!

Kyle had a blast dancing at the reception!



5 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi Phoenicians!

Awesome pictures! I can't believe what a handsome family you all are! What a beautiful bride!

I'm so glad you posted pictures from the wedding and reception. Looks like everybody had a great time!

It sure has been fun keeping up with your trip and also seeing what the girls have been up to. They have to get up pretty early in the morning to keep up with me I see. :)

I love you all more than all the cuteness in your whole family...
Kelley

Kelley said...

Oh and NICE HAT Kyle! ... where did you learn those moves?

Love you!
Aunt Kelley

Lydie said...

That looks like such a fun time! I can totally see Kyle dancing like that. Daddy I'm sure you tried to get the girls to do it too, and they said "Oh no WAY Daddy!"

That was nice of you to think of me with the shepherd! Good thing I don't have a beard like his...:-)

Yeah, I like your hat too Kyle!

I can't believe how much Emma and Will have grown up! They are adorable!

Love you all,
Lydia

Caroline said...

WOW! Everyone looks so handsome and pretty!:o)Little Will and Emma are so big!

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Thanks so much for all the pictures Mommy! I love and miss you all!

love, Caroline

Anonymous said...

I loved the colors of the girl's bridesmaid's
dresses. Everyone looked very nice.

Yes, a beautiful bride. Thanks for sending the pictures .

Looked like a good time was had by all, especially Kyle!!! Much love, Meemom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...