Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our Second Day on the Road!

So, there we were, travelling down the highway, when we saw this in the lane right next to us. The truck was pulling a trailer with some cows in it. Victoria and I thought . . . THIS is what a REAL working dog does . . . . rather than the one pictured below . . .



Timothy took this picture! What goes on in the camper! A few scenic pictures along the way! Our house in Flagstaff! Remember "OUR" mountain? Our Flagstaff church! We visited Susannah's grave site. Her little name plaque was quite over grown with grass.

We took a kitchen knife and Ted cleared the grass away.

The first time Timothy and Joseph really heard about the sister they have yet to meet.


The temperature as we pulled into Grammie and Papa's house at 8:30pm was 93 degrees!

What a greeting!





The boys went right to this colorful wooden train Papa and Grammie had waiting for them!

Grammie's fudge . . . . YUM!!!!
Joseph popped his whole piece in his mouth!

And finally, what the boys have been waiting for . . . .

Timothy at the controls!


Papa even has two John Deere tractors! Of course, that was the highlight for Joe-Joe!

1 comment:

Lydie said...

Oh that makes me want to be there with you all so much! That picture with the boys at Susana's grave made me cry. Actually I still am crying. I think girls are just too emotional:-)
Grammie and Papa, I love you both so much. I don't know what I would do without the internet and bloging and email. I love seeing pictures of everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...