Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day Three!

Hey everyone, this is Caroline! Hope you had a good time at the wedding and that everything went okay!
It has been quite an uneventful day here experiment wise.
As usual silly Lydie woke up at 4:30 and I woke up at 8:00.
After breakfast I went to feed the goats. It seemed like Wish was on a mission to upset me today. She was in Sunny's little creep feeder this morning and of course had eaten all of Sunny's grain. Then when I tried to clean out the little barn, Wish kept jumping into the wheel barrow and knocking it over which of course spilled all the hay out of it. After I had finally finished cleaning out the barn I decided to fix the little hole of the feeder so that Wish wouldn't get in anymore. Wish of course wanted attention when I was trying to fix it and was constantly pawing me and getting in my way. After I had worked for like an hour I finally got it fixed so that I thought Wish couldn't get in. But Wish fit into the whole like it was nothing. No matter how small I made the hole, Wish somehow was able to get in. It's like she has a PhD in making herself small! :o) I finally just gave up. Crazy goat. :o) I still love her though!
There she is acting all innocent and sweet! :0)


After that I decided to give Allie a bath.
Don't you just love those eyes!

While I was washing Allie, Lydie made some of her yummy cookies!


After Allie's bath I practiced piano. Then we both got ready to go to the Hall's anniversary party with the Holborns.

There was lots of yummy fruit and even brats at the party!

They played a little game and Mr. Hall won.
Here they are with crowns on their heads and few other little prizes, too. :0)

This was the stage. (Notice the trampoline on the roof.) :o)
Here is one of the Mcgraw's horses. They have such a pretty house with white fencing all around their property, and their barn was HUGE!

Here we are in the doorway of the big barn.

Well that's about it folks! Sure do miss you all! Give 20 kisses to Joe Joe for me!!!!! :o)
P.S. We took pictures of a little John Deere gator for Joe Joe but forgot to post it, so there is another post coming just for him! :o)










5 comments:

LEE said...

Hi Miss Caroline,
Love the update. You guys sound like you are doing very well for yourself.
I wish is was there to eat some of the delicious cookies you are making.
I have to buy my cookies at the story. Good but not like my Granddaughter's.
Love you so very much,
Grandpa

Momma said...

Bad Wish! Sounds like she thought you needed some extra work today, or she wanted extra attention!

The Hall's party sure sounded fun! I'm glad you got to go! What a pretty horse and awesome barn! We will look forward to showing Joe-Joe the JD gator. Oh, and very interesting trampoline suspended above the stage! What was that about?

The cookies look delicious! I could really use one right now for a midnight snack!

And yes, Allie has very endearing eyes. Make me wish I could reach out and pet her sweet face. Glad she got a bath, especially with her sleeping in your bedroom:)

Good job for your piano practicing, Caroline! Keep it up!
And loved your journaling today!!!! You did a wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing your day!

I love you my dears,
Momma

Kelley said...

Hi Lydia and Caroline!

I love your posts! It's so much fun to see what you both have been up to. And it's become kind of a family comment around here about what we could be doing to keep up with you girls.

I made bread yesterday. (Wasn't very good)

I bought a huge bag of chocolate chips from Costco and made big plans to make big cookies and banana choc chip bread. (Didn't happen yet)

I didn't make paper, but I threw some away.

Uncle Chuck and I went to see a movie and ate popcorn, then had pie for dinner. Yes popcorn and pie. Seems as though I didn't get around to making dinner.

When I got dressed this morning, I found a hole in my sweats so I set them aside to fix them later. :)

Hmmm what else did I do?... Oh, I let the dogs out by opening the back sliding door...then when Sharaya barked I let them in.

And I put more water in the fish tank.

I bought more kitty litter and when I brought it home I asked McKenna to put some more in the cat box before she left to spend the night at her friend's. I texted Cassidy, who is camping this weekend with her friends.

Whew. That's about it. I'm exhausted!

I don't know how you two have done it all. I am so very impressed!

I love you both (and the rest of your wonderful family as well!) so so so much!

Keep up the good work!
Love, Aunt Kelley

Lydie said...

Hi eveyone! Thank you for all your comments!

Aunt Kelley, sometimes days are like that right? Don't feel like you accomplished anything but your tired at the end of the day from running around the place:-) I just had to laugh. I didn't know you guys had fish. Nice!

Love you so much, have a good time sleeping in this morning after your BIG day yesterday:-)
Lydia
P.S.
Say THANK YOU to Kenna for me for calling yesterday! That was very sweet of her!

Robyn to Kelley said...

Dearest Aunt Kelley,

I think you win the award for working late into the night. If my computer's time is correct, it seems to me that there wasn't even enough hours in your day to finish all your chores/projects:( You really must get your sleep!

What kind of pie for dinner? I am sure it was very nutritious, and popcorn is actually a very healthy snack:) Good job on the menu planning!

Thanks for the chuckles, as always! We LOVE your comments and we LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!
Robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...