Friday, October 3, 2008

Lost My Groove

Hi again my Dear Ones! I guess you could say I've been in a bit of a blog funk since my camera decided not to work the night before Timothy's 4th birthday party. Unbeknownst to me, it had gotten a bath a day or two before this night while I was out running errands. (I think the llama was actually at fault.)

I have been mourning its death ever since.

But yesterday I got some much anticipated news that has begun to set me back on my picturing taking course. I called Best Buy, where we purchased the camera from, and the lady there told me that she is 99% sure that it would cost less to purchase a new camera than to send a water logged camera in for repair. This actually makes me happy, as I was not really liking the idea of being without a camera for however long that processs would take, and then I would always wonder if it would be fixed forever, or if it would act up again . . the night before someone else's birthday party:(

So I am looking very forward to shopping around for a new one SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...