Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day After Thanksgiving Fun!

We continued our family fun on Friday night
with the blessing of cousins . . . .
 
 
and the blessing of Lydia and Richie coming over
with homemade crust
and pizza fixings that made some incredible pizzas!
(The crust is especially delicious with Lydia's home-ground wheat flour!
Thanks Lydia and Richie! :-)

Looks like the boys are staking their claims!
 (Or speaking sweet nothings to the love of his life??? ;-)
And we did some decking-the-halls for Christmas!
Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Kyle Bowes said...

"Oh, my dearest pizza, truly I have never seen anything as enchanting as you. So it is good that we have this time together--you know, before I eat you." :0p

Meemom said...

I guess the way to a man's heart is truly through his stomach.....you sound a little like a serial apple pie killer. or is it pizza??
or both is even better....
Love, Meemom

Lydia said...

That was such a fun night! And good pizza too! Richie says "I could eat that stuff 3 or 4 times a week!" It would make my grocery shopping easier, but we'd probably gain 50 lbs lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...