Monday, March 9, 2015

Our Time at the Ocean . . . Wonderful In Every Way!

"On the glorious splendor of Your majesty
And on Your wonderful works, I will meditate."
Psalm 145:5
 
 "Oh, the joys of those who trust the Lord...
 
O Lord my God,, you have performed many wonders for us.
Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal.
If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them."
Psalm 40:4a and 5
 "O LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you; I will praise your name,
for you have done wonderful things,
plans formed of old, faithful and sure."
Isaiah 25:1
 "But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter,
and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do."
Psalm 73:28

4 comments:

Meemom said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!! So glad you shared with us. Love, Meemom

Kate said...

Beautiful!

Emma said...

Amazing pictures! Whoever took them did an awesome job! :0)

Teresa B said...

WOWWWWWIEEEE!! Amazing! Beautiful! Spectacular! In awe of Gods masterpiece and that you captured it so beautifully! Thank you from someone who rarely sees an ocean! I love you! Ter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...