Friday, July 2, 2021

Flowers!

 The little things in life that make me so happy!

 Like this mini rose bush that Taylor and Victoria gave me for Valentine's Day!  I babied it during the wintertime, and look at it now!  




One of my patriotic corners of the house.  The white rose bush Kyle gave to me as a mini-rose bush for Mother's Day a few years ago!  

First Dahlia bloom from the tubers I purshased at Costco and planted in the Spring.
First Gladiola of the season just bloomed!!
The hydrangeas survived the over 100 degree days with this canopy and also some sheets hung on all four sides to protect them from the sun's scorching rays!  You can see a few flower heads that are brown, but most of them made it with the protection we gave it. I was going to be so sad to lose the new blooms!  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...