Sunday, July 18, 2021

A Day of Fun with Grands!

So the family is away at family camp in Bend, Oregon, and I'm home alone taking care of dogs, puppies, flowers, etc. So on Friday, I picked up Marilyn and took her to town for some Grandma time! 
Then, we came back home with our thrift store finds and played for a couple hours.  We found some very cool puzzles, the fishing game and some playdoh!  Marilyn is super good at puzzles!  







Then, in the evening, I headed over to John and Valerie's to babysit the babes while they went out for a date night!  They seemed pretty happy to see Grandma if I might say so myself! ;-) 



 

2 comments:

Meemom said...

Sure are cute pictures. The hydrangeas are so beautiful.

Teresa B said...

Oh my what a fun day! Id sure enjoy a day with you!! Your grands are just adorable!! Love you my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...