Friday, July 30, 2021

A Few of My Favorite Summer Things!

A couple of my "pets" hanging out on our festive light strand! 

My very favorite of all . . . the beautiful hydrangeas just outside our front door! 
I've become a big fan of dahlia's this year! 
Love my shady-spot-on-the-porch impatiens! 
These are dahlias that I planted as tubers in the spring, and have watched them grow and bloom! 
My patriotic corner of the house! 
Love smelling the sweet peas!  Love this picture with the sweet peas, gladiolas in bloom and ripe blackberries!
These are definitely my new favorite petunia!  They were given to me by a friend who grows them from seed. 
Planted Morning Glory for the first time ever from seed this year!  Love them! 
The gladiolas always impress me with their vibrant colors!  Just love the full assortment of colors too! 
Sunflowers from the same friend that planted the petunia seeds!
This rose bush is so beautiful!  Victoria gave it to me for Valentine's Day! 
All berries from our garden! 
Sweet peas and gladiolas sharing the same fence.








We planted fruit trees for each of our grandkids this late spring.  This is Liliah's peach tree!  It produced 3 peaches already!  




These dahlias were given to me by the friend that planted the beautiful petunias and the sunflowers. They were very small and hadn't bloomed yet when I put the in the ground.  So I didn't know what colors they would be until they bloomed!  So pretty!  




 

2 comments:

Teresa B said...

Your home is so beautiful! The colors, flowers, just amazing!

Valerie said...

These are incredible pictures!!! LOVE the pic of the hummingbirds on your 4th of July strand!!. So artistic and beautiful. Your flowers are just breathtakingly gorgeous. You attend so consistently and carefully to them. Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...