Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Grandma's Dream-Come-True Today....

 So I stopped very briefly by to visit Marilyn and give her a little bag of Minnie Mouse jelly beans that we picked up for her in California.  They had friends visiting at the time, and they were outside with the farm critters.  Marilyn saw me coming from a long distance away and took off running toward me as fast as she could run saying, "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, Grandma!!!!!!"  It was a moment I have longed for and dreamt about since she was born.  I knelt down with arms wide open, and she ran right into my arms and completely melted my heart!  Now I will savor that moment for a looooooong time! :-) 

2 comments:

Ted and Karen said...

AMEN! There is nothing like that. What blessings they are.

LeAnna Bowes said...

Oh my word, that is sooo sweet! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...