Saturday, October 27, 2018

New Fire Station Open House!!

We are so blessed to have a new fire station in our neck of the woods! 
Today they held an open house with cake! :-) 
 And they had Life Flight fly in one of their helicopters! 


 12 years ago yesterday, I was blessed to fly on a Life Flight helicopter from Centralia to Seattle. 
(I was knocked out, so I didn't know I was on it nor do I have any recollection/memories of it!) 
This was the day Joseph was born!!!! 
Many of the fire volunteers that were there today were the same ones that came out to our house to help save Joe and I!  It was pretty special to be with these same people and see the Life Flight helicopter on the 12th anniversary of this momentous day in our family! 
So thankful for our fire department on all the special people that work and volunteer for our small community!  And of course, we're especially fond of our son-in-law who sacrifices lots to be a volunteer firefighter!  So proud of him! 
Pictured below is our Fire Chief, Doug! 

1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

Wow how incredible to think back on that day for you! Fun pics and I love how Brielle has mismatching shoes in the first pic-- so cute!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...