Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Shower of Blessings for Baby Luke!










 Here are a few pictures of a few of the gifts! 
(I'm so sorry that I think I missed getting photos of a few of the gifts!!!)
Each one was very unique and special!!!
They were very, very blessed! 
Thank you all soooo much! 




 Marilyn gave these books to Luke. 
They are new ones of her very favorite books. 
She was a little apprehensive about giving them for keeps to Victoria! :-) 











Snappin' pictures of my other adorable grandbaby in between gift openings!








 What a wonderful gift to be showered with so much love! 
We are so blessed! 
Thank you all so much!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oh yeah . . .
I'm a full-fledged Grandma blogger now . . .  ;-)
I'm unashamedly, totally allowed to post multiple pictures of me with my grandbabies and my grandbabies in general! :-)  Riiiiight?
(Because you know,
they are the cutest grandbabies in the world! ;-)
(The photos below were taken by Valerie and Victoria! :-) 




2 comments:

Meemom said...

Makes me sad that I miss out on all the functions. It looks like it was quite a success and especially love seeing pictures of Robyn who is not normally in the pictures since she is usually the photographer.

Ted and Karen said...

Robyn, you are a beautiful Grandma. You look so happy and full of love for those precious grand babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...