Monday, January 17, 2022

Joseph's Wedding Proposal to Caroline!

Saturday, January 15th! 
We went to check out a local, potential wedding venue with Joseph and Caroline, 
and this is where Joseph popped the big question! 
He also invited John & Valerie along, and had John play a couple love songs for the background music! 
It was very quiet and romantic! 
(I was so happy to be able to take pictures! Valerie video-taped the special moment & then she also took many photos!  So they had just about every moment documented, I think!) 
These are all from my camera.  Some aren't the best quality, but I sure enjoyed trying to capture all the emotions and facial expressions in all the special moments! And then I had a hard time choosing which ones to post here, so went with lots of them! ;-) ) 






























These couples pictures Valerie took! Love them! 


After the proposal, they spent some more time with John and Valerie out town, while Dad and I came home and decorated the house and prepare dinner for a celebration/party! 

And then all the siblings gathered for some shooting just before sunset! 
(Pictures courtesy of Caroline's phone! :-) )







Then, back at the "homestead" we all gathered for dinner and dessert! 




 

2 comments:

Meemom said...

Very cute pictures of the engaged couple!!

Teresa B said...

Soooo happy for them. I liked him from the first pix I saw of him ;-) Congratulations Joseph and Caroline!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...