Monday, April 13, 2020

A-Need-Something-To-Do-While-Staying-At-Home-Project

"I know!"  . . . . "Let's dig a huge hole in the ground and put the trampoline in it!" says Daddy!  
(Disclaimer:  No kids were harmed in the photographing for this blog post!) 




 "And then, we'll dig a big trench to put in a culvert to divert rainwater away from the house (and the big hole) and plant grass seed all over the freshly turned up soil!"  :-)  
"Yes!  This will keep us busy for a good three days or more!!!!"  
But oh so worth it!  Such fun! 

2 comments:

Teresa B said...

I love this idea!! Don’t know if it is safer but feels safer to me! And looks cool too!
Enjoy!

Meemom said...

Glad you mentioned no one got hurt that day, cause it looked to me like we could have had
several broken necks. Sorry, that is my job to worry!!!! It must be alot of fun for
them and a grreat idea, Ted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...