Thursday, August 30, 2012

More Summer Fun!

Blackberry picking!  And eating our reward. . .
blackberry pie afterwards!
 
 Cute little helper?  Or raider in disguise?
 "You guys go right on ahead and pick the blackberries. 
I'll supervise!"
 
"And do a few quality checks."
 "And a few taste tests."
 
 "Shucks!  They're on to me!"
 
"Here, Kyle has asked for my help in picking plums
(since he is not quite tall enough!)"


 At the end of our berry picking,
I turned around and saw this . . .


Then this . . . 
 I'm sure the neighbors were wondering about now,
"What kind of strange animal are we hearing?"


1 comment:

AZDonna said...

I'd say that little guy is quite the charmer. Such a cutie pie! Yum, wish I could sample some of your berry treats with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...