Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things This Week

I am so happy about the roses Ted planted for me!
I have always wanted to have a rose bush
in each of my girls' colors . . .
and now I do!  

(Since I don't think there is such a thing as a green rose : -),
Caroline picked this beautiful color for her rose.)




I'm also so happy to see these beautiful gladiolas blooming! 
Friends and frisbee football = Summer fun!  

A boy that loves to bat and a dog that loves to fetch = a great team!  
The Crossroads Ranch daily catch and release program
hard at work!




(I'm sure this frog will be released . . . eventually!)



We've enjoyed watching these baby robin's hatch and grow!
Seeing this just makes me happy for a few reasons!
This tractor has been in the family since Kyle was a little boy.
It's been through a lot of wear and tear,
a couple moves, 
a few repairs,
and it just keeps on going!


What can I say?  : -) 

 

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Those are all great pictures! I love all of the pretty roses and gladiolas...I especially enjoy seeing all the cute pictures of the family!

Love you all!
Lydia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...