Monday, February 14, 2022

My First Flight with Tim!

It was a gorgeous Friday afternoon, and Tim was able to reserve the plane that he rents!  
My only regret is that I forgot to bring my camera!!!!   I know, hard to believe, huh?? 
So these pictures were taken with Tim's phone.  
(I thought I took about 100!  But upon our return home, we realized only about 8 were actually taken!) 
I was so bummed, as we flew over our house and had such an amazing birds-eye view of the surrounding area.  Mt. Rainier was stunning!  
It was truly an epic experience!  It felt so surreal . . .my 17 year-old son piloting the little plane for quite the scenic flight!  It as truly awesome in so many ways! 






 

1 comment:

Meemom said...

What a wonderful experioence!!!! Bet you were bummed that you forgot the camera. You still
got some incredible pictures. Looks like Time is quite the skilled pilot. We are all so
proud of him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...