Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Few Snapshots from Memorial Day Weekend With Our VSG! (Very Special Guests!)


Woke up to this sweet sight on Sunday morning, and it made my heart so happy! :-)
Our two adorable grandsons came over the hills and through the woods to Grandma's house!  
Lydia picked up some fresh strawberries and decided to make this amazing cake with them! 







We were so blessed to have John's parents, David and Becky, and also John's brother and sister-in-law, David and Shelley join us from Michigan! 








Love the matching shirts they had printed!



























Valerie and John made a fresh peach pie and an apple pie! 




These last few are from Valerie's camera! :-) 






2 comments:

Meemom said...

Loved seeing all the pictures!!!

Teresa B said...

Can I just say, this truly looks like a beautiful family celebration! What a beautiful family you have! I love seeing it grow!
You my friend I’m sure are the bestestest grandma ever! You Aretha bestest mom so I’m thinking you just keep getting more amazing, how I don’t know! But it just makes me smile to see them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...