Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter 2021!












The picture below was taken by Brielle so that I could be in one of the pictures.  (It is also a good example of why I always take more than one shot and am always saying, "one more, one more!"  ;-) 




Brielle is so sweet about grabbing my camera & wanting to get me in a picture!  I'm so thankful for her!
I love trying to capture the fun and the laughs that we share around the table!  So much fun! 




Lots of aunties enjoying the new baby!






























I feel very terrible that I didn't end up with an individual photo of Brielle during the egg hunt.  I was trying . . .but she always seemed to be where I wasn't!  The others were just much more accessible! 






























 

1 comment:

Meemom said...

EWnjoyed seeing all these Easter pictures. Looks like the kids had a grreat time finding the eggs. Even Lydia did a great job finding them. lol. Looks like quite the Easter feast.
So sorry we missed all the fun!!! It is nice to see Robyn in a picture now and them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...