Sunday, July 5, 2020

Pre-Fourth of July at Seaside, OR!

Festive beads in her hair and special Fourth of July T-shirt! 

 "Look!  Santa is wearing a Fourth of July costume!!" 


























Lukey LOVED the water!!!  
And the sand!!!! 









 Sorry . . . it was just too cute not to post!!!! 
I apologize again for so many "Daddy and Me" photos of Taylor and Lukey. 
I just couldn't pick which ones to post, so I posted them all! 
Grandma is a little smitten with this little guy.  
Can you tell? 




Warning!  More photos of "Daddy and Me" that I couldn't choose just one!! 
I thought in a couple of these, Daddy and Luke have the same expression! 






 This ship was off the coast . . .zoomed in to take it . . .then zoomed in again in the cropping process. 
We think it is a medical ship? 













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...