Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Kyle and LeAnna's Wedding Day!!!!

These are just a few pictures I snapped along the way on wedding day!  
I did tell myself to put away my camera for the ceremony.  That was hard, because I just love capturing all these special moments. But, of course, Liz, their amazing, professional photographer did such a fantastic job of capturing everything!  Can't wait to see her pictures! 
(I apologize for some photos that I missed in the photo frenzy! For instance, I think I just noticed that somehow I missed getting a photo with Taylor and Kyle.  In such moments, I was probably distracted by trying to keep kids from playing in the mud, or swatting mosquitoes away! ;-) 


 Isn't LeAnna gorgeous?
































































 I love this one for being able to see Kyle's wedding band!  Love it! 












A couple of photos from Lydia . . . 




3 comments:

Valerie said...

Great job taking all these pictures!!! They are absolutely beautiful! What an amazing day this was!!

Mr. and Mrs. David Carter said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!!! God, continue to Bless Mr. and Mrs. Kyle and LeAnna Bowes!

Meemom said...

Outstanding pictures. You captured so many meaningful moments. It really was a beautiful wedding. I think you could have served nicely as their photographer, but I am sure Liz will out some beautiful photos too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...