Wednesday, May 29, 2019

John and Valerie's Wedding Rehearsal Evening!

John's best man, Dan, came all the way from Michigan! 


 Musicians also came from Michigan! 



 Cousin, McKenna, surprised us with coming to the rehearsal! 
























 The rehearsal dinner was amazing!  The Carter's held it in the Holiday Inn banquet room and provided lots and lots of yummy pizzas, salad and even soda pop!!! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I'm so sad in looking back at these photos that I failed to get a picture of Mr. and Mrs. David and Becky Carter!!!!  They were sitting with Ted and I, so I guess when I got up to snap all these rehearsal dinner table pictures, I failed to make it back to my table where they were seated.  
Also missing are cousins, Kevin and Christine who sat near our table.  





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...