Friday, September 1, 2017

Special Time with Valerie!

Valerie invited me to travel with her to Coos Bay, Oregon and attend a Steven Curtis Chapman concert! It was such a sweet two days with her and the concert was amazing! 
Such a very special time! 
Thank you, Valerie! 

 Once we turned off of I-5 and headed west, it was such a beautiful drive along the Umpqua River! 
 Steven Curtis Chapman was so awesome, as usual! 
We just love his lyrics and his heart for the Lord and adoption! 
It was just him and his guitar for nearly three hours! 
Such a tremendous blessing! 


2 comments:

Elanee Smythe said...

Oh that's SO special!! I really wished I could have gone to that concert!! I'm SO glad you were able to go!! Did you get to meet him Mrs. Bowes?

Meemom said...

Love the picture of Robyn and Valerie!!! Glad you two were able to get away for a wonderful concert!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...