Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving and Annual Pumpkin Pictures!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving!!! 
It was a quiet and restful day.
And we were very blessed to have Richie and Lydia
join us in the evening for dinner!
The only regret I have,
is that I didn't get but this one picture
of Lydia and Richie!!! 
Pretty and sweet, huh?  
We just love spending time with Richie and Lydia!
They are two very special people
in one wonderful wedded package!
And so much fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I did snap these two pictures of the scrumptious food,
but I wish I had more photos of the beautiful people that sat around the table enjoying the feast! 
 

So, on to our annual pumpkin pictures!
Just the three smaller cuties,
as I couldn't seem to gather all the older kids this year!! 
Hmmm . . . I wonder where they all were? : -)  






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...