Friday, August 29, 2008

Special Guests Arrive Today!

When I passed by the front door yesterday, this is what greeted me . . . .
I couldn't resist taking a picture! PJ top with no bottoms, rubber boots and helmet. He is perfectly happy in his little three-year-old world! I'm certain he's thinking that's all a little boy needs! We thought it was pretty cute . . . and can maybe be used later in life:)
Today we are anxious to greet Meemom, Papa Bob, Aunt Kelley, Uncle Chuck, McKenna and Cassidy at our door! The day is finally here! Hooray!
Ted and Caroline arrived safely home around 7pm last night to this. . . .

MMMMMM . . . . Fresh Blackberry Pie!

This morning I was off to Walmart at 5:30am for a few important things. Then, I'll try to finish up Victoria's tier skirt, and get ready for our special guests!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...